What if the most overlooked benefit your company could offer your employees was not only highly valuable, but also at no cost to your company?
Gone are the days of “voluntary benefits” being frowned upon in the workplace, glanced over by employees as they skim through their enrollment packets, and all those “would be nice to have” considerations.
We are past the stage of unease in the concept and worry about “selling” Voluntary to employees, employers, your clients or even your family.
Rather benefits have become a welcome addition yielding increasingly competitive employee benefits packages. We are all in a fragile state especially with Covid-19, today more than ever before, employees need access to the financial tools and health and wellbeing benefits that will ease the stress and give peace of mind.
Delivering value when lowering costs count!
Your secret weapon to tackle today’s top challenges:
- War for talent – With the economy booming, there’s a war for talent. According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, unemployment fell to just 3.8% at the end of February 2019. In today’s increasingly competitive labor market, benefits are a key driver for employee satisfaction, retention and recruitment. More than 60% of employees believe that their benefits are just as important as their salary.
- Employee financial stress – A survey by the Federal Reserve Board found that 44% of Americans could not cover an emergency expense of $400 or more. Further, Employee Benefit Research Institute’s most recent survey of workers with access to employer coverage found that only 30% are confident they could afford health care without financial hardship.
- Healthcare in flux – Less choices for quality healthcare, limited options at a higher cost. Voluntary Benefits improve quality, access, and convenience by providing workers more plan choices.
“Just know you are never too young to get life insurance. Make sure you take care of your family so if something does happen, they won’t struggle…”Anonymous Life Insurance policy holder
A Key Driver for Employee Satisfaction & Recruitment
- 77% of workers say the benefits package is an important factor in their decision to accept or reject a job.(1)
- 63% of employees say that benefits are one of the reasons they work where they do.(2)
- 60% of employees believe that their benefits are just as important as their salary.
Delivering on 4 Critical Life Needs of Employees
- Health – Minimizing employees’ health risk and promoting well-being.
- Wealth accumulation – Protecting employees’ income and assets with a financial safety net.
- Security – Protecting employees’ dependents, vulnerable people, or identities.
- Personal – Protecting things that are important to employees’ needs or individual interests.
Helping Employees Face the Unexpected
Voluntary Benefits give employees peace of mind and freedom from the “what ifs” and chances of being consumed by worry. Overall easing financial stress by protecting their future; allowing the employees live a healthier, happier life.
Learn how one family prepared for the unexpected and found gratitude in even life’s most trying of times:
Our family suffered two tragedies. Hope, died unexpectedly at the age of 19. And just two years later, my wife lost her battle with cancer at the age of 37. Thankfully, we had life insurance. It allowed us to pay medical bills, start a foundation in Hopes name, and frankly be ok financially to live in our home, and continue on without Hope and Robin. Just know you are never too young to get life insurance. Make sure you take care of your family so if something does happen, they won’t struggle.Anonymous Life Insurance policy holder