Complete the required modules of educational training followed by an online 88 question exam. Becoming a Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® through the VBA demonstrates credibility and marks yourself as THE expert within your field of work.
The interactive and custom training available through our group certification programs further enforces your company’s commitment to professional development. Armor your staff with the knowledge and skillset that not only help your staff and organization stay current, but more importantly, stay ahead of the curve with health and benefits program innovations. Don’t miss out on the indubitable competitive edge that accompanies a CVBS awarded workforce.
Instructional Training Methods
Special customized packages are available for groups interested in participating in our group certification programs. Our group packages provide special discounts and extra benefits for groups of 10 or more.
- Educational Training Videos/Content, approximately 45-60 minutes in length in one of the following formats:
- Online classroom through our educational, digital platform
- Live webcast (additional fee required, please contact us for more information)
- Face-to-face proctoring (additional fee required, please contact us for more information)
- Upon completion of all educational training, participants are eligible to take the certification exam online
- Upon successful completion of the certification exam, participants will receive a designation as a Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® in their respective program as well as the certification seal to use on all their business and social media related material
- All Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialists® will be featured on our member directory, lime lighting “Specialist” professional ranking; CVBS professionals will be searchable through our directory’s unique search functionality by country, state, and city with their name, title and company along with the message feature allowing the person to be contacted (Note: Actual email addresses will be hidden; Message feature optional based on pre-disclosed preference)
- Support Staff for online access and inquires
- Automatic renewal of certification administered ($200 value per person)
- Press Releases/Blogs on company certification and success
Additional Added Value for Group Certifications
- 10 – 24 Participants ~ 15% off individual certification value
- 25 – 34 Participants ~ 20% off individual certification value
- 35+ Participants ~ 30% off individual certification value
- Customized Q&A follow-up based on compilation of questions submitted by each participant
- Certification will renew automatically every year for a flat fee of $149.00
- Custom E-Blast schedule to inform participants on certification information, access to our Learning Management System, step-by-step instructions, additional voluntary benefits updates, reminders for quarterly webinars and access to voluntary benefits webinars
- Custom analysis reports of associates progress and pass rates
- Featured Q&A session in VBA’s official publication, Voluntary Benefits Magazine
Group certifications are designed for unique and specific accommodations. We will work on a consulting level to personalize a program to meet the needs of your organization.
*All certification programs renew annually and we will automatically renew your certification per the renewal requirement preferences for your organization.