Want to become a contributor to the Voluntary Benefits Magazine?
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free published articles (if you qualify as an independent influencer per editorial team approval)
- Personal byline on your articles that links to your author profile
- Author profile including name, profile picture, social links, and bio
- Branding and visibility amongst readers consisting of mostly employee benefits managers, insurance healthcare professionals, agents, brokers, consultants, and advisors, insurance carrier executives, financial, retirement, and legal plan advisors and benefit technology experts.
- Monthly content authorship and publishing
- Search engine ranking for your name (imagine your profile on this magazine showing up for anyone who searches your name!)
Here’s what’s required
- Articles must abide by editorial guidelines
- Articles must be written in accordance with VBM editorial team
- Articles must be original content
- Articles must be timely, newsworthy, and insightful
- Articles must use at least one external link to authority-based websites and cite all sources
- Articles must be 100% free of grammatical, spelling, or phrasing errors
- Articles must not contain any links or text which refer to the author’s website or anything to do with the author’s professional work. This may be submitted to author profile page, along with a profile picture and social links.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words (.doc/.docx format only)