You are so lucky! We have hours of amazing content that you gain access to. You will be so informed you’ll be an expert!
Continuing Education Credits (CE’s) are short, engaging videos focused on the latest industry news and trends delivered by our faculty.
Whether you’re new to voluntary benefits or a veteran looking for a quick refresher, our CE courses ensure you are up-to-date with the most relevant news and information
How do CEs work?
CE’s are broken down into three levels of study – Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced.
The Introductory content is catered towards those first breaking into the voluntary benefits industry. The Intermediate level focuses on plan implementation and program evaluation. The Advanced level covers statistical data interpretation and emerging products.
Topics range from who are the industry players, to an overview of common voluntary products, to what to do after you have made the sale.
Our faculty delivers our courses using real case studies, providing you with relevant information you really need to know.
What is required?
To remain CVBS compliant, individuals must ensure the following criteria is met:
- Completion of the Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® core content
- $149 renewal fee. Certification Renews Annually.
- Five modules of continuing education are required each year.
- Two (2) credits in advanced study
- Three (3) credits in intermediate study
How do I get started?
- Log into your Member Portal
- Click on the CEU Tab in the Top Navigation Pane of the Page
- Select the Course you Want to Take
- Watch and discover the latest in corporate health and wellness!
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email us at email@example.com, or call our support team at 585-698-6836