Helping you face the future with confidence
COVID-19 has dramatically reshaped the working world. With so much uncertainty these days, employees are looking for new ways to feel secure and stable.
Roughly 80% of employees agree that employers have a responsibility for their health and well-being.
- FINANCIAL WELLNESS PROGRAMS
- MENTAL WELLNESS PROGRAMS (EAPS)
- LIFE INSURANCE
- DISABILITY INSURANCE
- INSURANCE BENEFITS THAT OFFER LUMP SUM OR CASH PAYMENTS, SUCH AS HOSPITAL INDEMNITY OR CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
- LEGAL PLANS
There are a number of ways you can support employees during the pandemic. Voluntary Benefit program adoption however seems to be the most essential and impactful in the lives of you, your employees and their families. As a Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® you become the precision architects of voluntary benefit programs. Be the superhero in today’s fragile times.
Who benefits from certification?
Taking this course will give you the knowledge you need to successfully implement voluntary benefits whether you’re an employer or broker.
Benefit Account Executives
Brokers & Consultants
Home Office Employees
Other Industry Professionals
Is CVBS right for you?
- DO YOU WANT TO BE THE DEFINITIVE AUTHORITY ON VOLUNTARY BENEFIT PLANS?
- DO YOU WANT YOUR COLLEAGUES TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS?
- DO YOU WANT TO BE TARGETED BY THE WORLD’S MOST SUCCESSFUL COMPANIES AND ASKED TO HELP THEM SHAPE THEIR ORGANIZATION?
- DO YOU WANT ALL OF THESE THINGS?
CVBS designation is the
on the road to career success!
CVBS programs are taught by renowned industry leaders
Do you want the knowledge that gives you the upper hand?
- Possess the training and knowledge to successfully implement, manage, and tailor voluntary benefit programs
- Understand the timeline of implementation for different aspects of voluntary benefits
- Comprehend the different types of voluntary benefits in the marketplace
- Employ best practices in enrollment solutions and employee engagement
- Actively coordinate with benefit innovators to define the industry’s future
- Possess the qualifications and abilities for job promotion and career enhancement
- Develop customized, organization-specific methods for voluntary benefits administration
Want to increase your salary and take your career to the next level?
- Increased recognition by peers and respect of colleagues in the profession
- Improved opportunities for employability and advancement
- Greater confidence in their professional competence
- Increased professional trust from employers or the public
- Increased autonomy in the workplace
- Better compensation and career longevity
- A competitive edge in your profession
Employers/corporations benefit from:
- Qualified individuals for employment or advancement
- Recertification requirements for continued or enhanced competence
- Assurance that your business policies are up-to-date
- Commitment to public safety and/or consumer protection
- Reduced risk of errors, accidents and/or legal liability
- Piece of mind knowing Federal rules and regulations are correctly implemented and adhered to
- Current best practices in voluntary benefits delivery and enrollment are in place
- Reduced employee turnover and increased job satisfaction
- Justification for potential compensation differential
With your new designation, begin promoting healthcare reform expertise.
Give Your Brand a Specialty: Use the CVBS seal on your business card, in your signature and on websites to convey your continued education – and more importantly, show your clients and C-Suite that you truly took the time to save them on money and fines. The ROI from this program is priceless.
Conversation Piece: Portray dedication and competitive advantage with your certificate and plaque.
Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialists® are your organization’s competitive edge
As a voluntary benefits authority, you’ll be able to adapt an organization’s benefits plans to suit employee needs, working with insurers to ensure cost-effective delivery of service.
Your CVBS education will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of voluntary benefit delivery. You’ll be able to break down essential components and explain clearly how you will adapt existing corporate plans over a given timeline to accommodate the changes you introduce.
With regular guest articles in our official publications, our extensive professional network keeps members well ahead of upcoming industry trends and practices.
CVBS’ parent organization, the Voluntary Benefits Association® (VBA), provides regular white papers, surveys, and studies featuring the latest applications in voluntary benefits. Discover the new techniques making a real impact, and incorporate them into your professional practice.
By following the simple tenets of a CVBS professional, you’ll create a truly personal working methodology. The resulting success you experience will inspire others to follow your example.
Apply your newly acquired knowledge and gain a reputation as a leading service provider. Treat each client as an individual, and implement responsive programs that build customer trust.
CVBS is your first step on the road to success. Let your peers and employers know about your new credentials, and prove you’re committed to being the best.