Virtudent is committed to supporting our patients by providing virtual care consultations and teledentistry appointments for anyone with dental related issues or pain. You can now consult with a dentist in the privacy and comfort of your own home. Virtudent Connect is available in all 50 states, 24/7. Visits are covered by insurance.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Choose a time that’s convenient for you
- Complete your medical forms
- We’ll send you a link to a private online conference room
CONNECT ONLINE WITH A DENTIST
- Access a meeting link in a web browser on a laptop, tablet or smartphone at your reserved appointment time
- A Virtudent team member will check you in, review your medical history, answer questions, and help connect you to a dentist licensed in your state
- Immediately speak with a dentist who will assess your situation and provide recommendations and advice
GET FOLLOW UP CARE AS NEEDED
- Your Virtudent dentist will provide any necessary prescriptions and referrals
- If needed, we’ll help you find a local provider for further evaluation and care
- Follow-Up Care As Needed
Virtudent’s clinical team can answer questions, provide advice or a second opinion, prescribe appropriate medication (non-narcotics), and refer patients to a specialist when needed. They help patients determine whether they have a serious condition that requires urgent treatment or how to help alleviate symptoms safely at home. In addition to helping with toothaches and infections, patients can ask the care coordination team about oral healthcare situations such as what to do if they have trouble with a restoration or filling, break a tooth or bridge, have tooth sensitivity or discoloration, notice sores or open lesions, experience soreness or discomfort while chewing, or grind and clench their teeth.